Currently all the 8 series of ECS mainboards support "BIOS Recovery" function. Please refer to below steps to recover your system BIOS on 8-series models if they fail to boot up.
1. Download the latest BIOS from ECS website for your 8-series mainboard.
2. Change BIOS file name into "EBOOT.ROM".
3. Copy that "EBOOT.ROM" into the root directory of a bootable USB flash drive as following screenshot.
4. Plug that USB flash drive into the failing 8 series board & boot it up.
5. System will execute "BIOS Recovery" automatically like below screenshot.
6. Once it's done, system will restart & you should see the POST display.
Note: if the Boot Block of your system BIOS is corrupted, then "BIOS Recovey" can't be run to recover your BIOS.